RUBIA TOTAL ENGINE OIL SERIES, ONE OF THE MOST BROADBAND ON THE MARKET
1/ For large fleets
- TOTAL RUBIA TIR oils, all approved by the manufacturers, meet the needs of fleets, which often cover vehicles of different brands. In addition, we can provide specific recommendations for the right products (a small set of products can cover all fleet requirements).
- TOTAL Fuel Economy RUBIA TIR FE engine oils save fuel (1 liter per 100 km or approximately 1,000 liters per year for trucks*) and C02 (almost 3 tons per year*), help reduce costs and comply with the public procurement policy focused in many cases on environmental protection.
*For vehicles with an average fuel consumption of 33 liters per 100 km, covering an average of 120,000 km per year and using fuel-saving oils for both engines and transmissions.For vehicles with an average fuel consumption of 33 liters per 100 km, covering an average of 120,000 km per year and using fuel-saving oils for both engines and transmissions.
- Our ANAC oil analysis service is recommended for integrated workshop fleets and bus fleets for which prevention is of paramount importance.
TOTAL RUBIA TIR engine oils have been approved by the majority of manufacturers: made up of high quality base oils and additives, they offer optimum engine performance and meet even the most stringent requirements, especially for the latest generation of engine systems.
TOTAL RUBIA TIR FE
(Fuel Economy): These engine oils reduce friction and fuel and CO2 consumption.
- TOTAL RUBIA TIR LOW SAPS: These engine oils protect after-treatment systems and reduce harmful emissions. These oils are odd numbers (TOTAL RUBIA TIR 9900 FE, 8900 FE, 8900, 7900 FE, 7900).
TOTAL RUBIA diesel engine oils meet the needs of the most widely used engine systems.
Some of these products are for specific uses, such as the TOTAL RUBIA POLYTRAFFIC 10W-40 for gasoline and diesel engines (intended for use in mixed-use fleets, combining trucks, and light commercial vehicles). Others meet the requirements of bus fleets, such as TOTAL RUBIA CITY & ROAD 10W-40, TOTAL RUBIA GAS 15W-40 or TOTAL RUBIA SX 10W (for hydraulic uses).
2/ For smaller fleets (plus microparks with only 1 or 2 vehicles)
- TOTAL RUBIA FLEET oils comply with API standards. They can be one-season and all-season.
There are 3 different types of products: oils for manual gearboxes, for differentials and for combined use (gearbox and axle)
- Some products are specific to vehicles of certain brands, such as TRANSMISSION GEAR FE 75W 90 for Mercedes or TRANSMISSION Axle 7 85W- 140 for Scania
There are 4 different types of automatic gearbox products
- Dexron IIIG / H level products (Fluid XLD FE; FLUIDEMATIC SYN)
- Dexron IIIG level products (Fluid G3; AT42)
- Dexron IID level products (Fluid ATX; IID)
- Special products for certain manufacturers (Fluid CC for General Motors or ATF 33 for Ford)